Thank you for visiting NEXPD, below are our terms and conditions for using this site. If you do not wish to accept these conditions, then you may exit off this site.
While we take steps to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via this site and received at training events, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material.
We have no responsibility for content provided by third parties on our website or through training events.
We have no obligation to verify the content of such information nor to edit any such information provided by third parties.
We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any third party details and you acknowledge that any reliance on such information will be at your own risk.
Changes to these terms and conditions
We may change the terms of this Agreement at any time by notifying you of the change electronically (including by email or by posting a notice on the NEXPD website that the terms have been “updated”). The changes also will appear on this page. You signify that you agree to be bound by such changes by using the NEXPD website after changes are made to this Agreement.
Face to face and live webinar training terms and conditions
- Places on each training event are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
- Payment for training must be made in full at the time of booking.
- Cancellation, refund request or withdrawal from training events, must be in writing or email 48 hours before the session and may incur an administration fee. Cancellation after this time is non-refundable.
- All cancellations must be made in writing or by email
- Booked places can be transferred to another person (no charge).
- NEXPD reserves the right to alter the program, date, venue and speakers should this become necessary. In the event of cancellation of a course by NEXPD, course fees will be refunded in full or an alternate event will be organised. NEXPD will not be liable for travel, accommodation or any other expenses incurred by delegates.
Recorded training terms and conditions
- Payment for training must be made in full at the time of booking.
- Once purchased, payment to recorded trainings is not refundable
- Once purchased, payment to recorded trainings is not transferable
- Limitation of liability
- You acknowledge that your use of this site and contents received at training events is at your own risk.
Except for liability which we (and our subcontractors) cannot by law restrict or exclude, we shall have no liability to you or any third party for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of profits, or any other damages of any kind whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise. Applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for certain damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply to you in its entirety.
Those who access the site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations.
All intellectual property rights in the deliverables remain with us and its licensors.
Links to the site
Websites or pages to which this site is linked (other than other websites operated by us) are for information only and have not been reviewed by us. We have no responsibility for the content of such websites or pages and accept no liability for any losses whatsoever that may be incurred as a result of any linking to the same.
Confidentiality and privacy
Information required for payment for training NEXPD will keep any information (including account details) confidential. Information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party unless required by law, nor will it be sold.
Upon completion of training, NEXPD will provide a Certificate of attendance for face to face trainings and live webinars and a certificate of completion for recorded trainings.
NEXPD has no obligation to verify the content of the training session complies with the delegate’s accreditation scheme, we recommend that you gain approval of the session from your accreditation body before the commencement of training.
Limitations on Use
- Only one individual may access theNEXPD website under each individual subscription login.
- All protectable intellectual property available through the NEXPD website are our property or the property of our speakers, advertisers and licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Unless you have our written consent, you may not sell, publish, distribute, retransmit or otherwise provide access to content received through the NEXPD website to anyone.
- You agree not to rearrange or modify the Content. You agree not to create abstracts from, scrape or display our content for use on another web site. You agree not to post any content from the NEXPD (other than headlines from our News feed with active links back to the full article on the service) to weblogs, newsgroups, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, without our written consent.
- You agree not to use the NEXPD website for any unlawful purpose. We reserve the right to terminate or restrict your access to the NEXPD website if, in our opinion, your use of the service may violate any laws, regulations or rulings, infringe upon another person’s rights or violate the terms of this Agreement. Also, we may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is protected by trademark or other proprietary right law, or is vulgar or otherwise offensive.
If any part of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. These Terms and Conditions are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
NEXPD makes every effort to ensure the currency, accuracy and appropriateness of the information appearing on the website.
This content has been prepared without taking account of the objectives, training requirements, financial situation or needs of any particular individual.
It does not constitute formal advice.
Consider the appropriateness of the information in regards to your circumstances.
NEXPD accepts no responsibility or liability for any losses perceived or real in the use of the information appearing on the website. The onus is on those accessing this website to verify the accuracy from the appropriate source.
This disclaimer of any responsibility or liability extends to any Officer, Staff Member, Agent or Sub-Contractor of NEXPD.
Additional Terms and Notices
The NEXPD website employs cookie technology.